Electromagnetic flow meters, also called mag meters or magnetic meters, are volumetric flow meters which do not have any moving parts to wear, reducing the need for maintenance or replacement. Accuracy over a wide flow range can be as good as ± 0.5% of flow rate or better.
- There are no movable parts in the electromagnetic flow meter, no pressure losses, simple structure, reliable in operation.
- The measurement accuracy is not affected by the change of the measured medium’s pressure, density
(including liquid-solid two-phase), temperature, viscosity and other physical parameter.
- Moisture proof and waterproof electronics. Suit for setting up and being used underground or wet environments.
- Compare with other flow meters, high measurement ranges, low demand in straight pipe, high accuracy.
- Power consumption less than 20W.