We offer a full range of valves of different types & specifications for use with heating oil & fuel tanks. Our range includes in-line & angle check valves to prevent drainage, pressure regulating valve options, non-return & anti-syphon valves.
Our wide range caters for diesel, heating oil, petrol, B100 biodiesel & we offer a shear valve for use with AdBlue®.
Angle Check Valves
- Available in diesel, petrol & B100 biodiesel versions, these valves are fitted in pump suction lines to prevent drainage & loss of prime. A range of pressure springs are available covering pressures from 3 up to 6 psi to prevent fuel loss on above ground storage tanks.
- An in-line version is also available.
Check Valves with Pressure Relief
- These pressure regulating valves combats possible damage to pumping equipment when pressure builds due perhaps to higher temperatures or long hose runs & reels.
- Available in various sizes up to 3”, these brass bodied oil tank valves are set to open at pressures of 0.36 psi (0.025 bar) &, along with diesel & heating oil, an AdBlue® version is available.
- Available in petrol & diesel versions (including biodiesel up to B30), these valves protect above ground tanks from fuel theft through syphoning.
Shear Valves (for AdBlue®)
- For use on pressure systems, these valves are designed to shear if the dispenser is damaged.
Isolation, Gate & Ball Valves
- A range of these types of oil tank valve in various sizes are available including T-bar versions.